Complex cases. Simple solutions.
We simplify the process of obtaining your Polish citizenship in just 10 steps! After the first few steps we take care of all the rest.
- Take the citizenship quit to see if you qualify HERE
- Talk to our representative to make sure you qualify for a Polish citizenship
- Collect all Argentine and Polish documentation
- Apostille / legalize Argentine documentation
- Send documentation to Poland
- Optional: search European archives for missing documentation
- Translate Argentine documents into Polish
- Present your case to the Polish government
- Wait for a response (3-5 months)
- Congratulations! You now have your Polish citizenship!
After legalizing all of the documents, the entire process usually takes between 3 to 5 months, which is the time it takes for the Polish government to process the documents and issue a response. Once the Polish citizenship confirmation is obtained, you can make an appointment at the Polish embassy to apply for the Polish passport, which usually takes another month to arrive.
Below we have a list of documents that are generally necessary to apply for a Polish citizenship.
- Polish passport and/or Polish national identity document and/or Polish military passport and/or Polish voting record
- Military records of the ancestor
- Birth certificate of parents and/or grandparents and/or great grandparents of the application
- Marriage certificate of parents and/or grandparents and/or great grandparents of the application
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Identity document of the applicant
- Proof issued by the National Electoral Chamber confirming non-naturalization of the ancestor or proof issued by the National Electoral Chamber stating the date when the citizenship was granted
- Death certificate of the Polish ancestor if it provides new and relevant information (for example if the death certificate is the only document in which the Polish nationality of the deceased is mentioned)
In some cases is also necessary to present the following documents:
- If your Polish ancestor’s name was changed during his/her emigration, you must present the documents that document it
It is mandatory to have the originals of all documents to be apostilled/legalized.
Thanks to our team of archivists and genealogists, we are able track and find all the necessary documentation necessary to help you obtain your Polish citizenship, no matter how much initial documentation you posses.
Do you lack documentation to carry out the necessary procedures to obtain your Polish citizenship? You have no idea where to start? Don’t worry! We have assembled a team of archivists in Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, and Lithuania.
Oftentimes your eligibility for the Polish citizenship cannot be proven due to the lack of proper documentation. Did the Polish passports of your ancestor or some other essential documentation get lost? Our archivists can help you to find these passports, original birth certificates, voting records, marriage certificates, etc.
Once these documents are obtained, you can begin the process of obtaining the Polish citizenship.
Hay muchos casos donde los descendientes de polacos se fueron de Polonia y dejaron sus tierras y propiedades atrás. Las fronteras Polacas cambiaron varias veces, por lo tanto es muy posible que las propiedades que tus ancestros hayan dejado atrás se encuentren en un país distinto hoy.
Poland has judicial mechanisms in place that allows the heirs of Polish ancestors whose property was stolen to claim this property back. Depending on the location and the size of the property it could currently be valued quite highly, particularly if the property is in a large city like Warsaw or Krakow. The Government of Warsaw published a list with thousands of properties that have no heirs and are ready to be claimed. Together these properties are valued at (25 billion dollars) US $ 25,000,000,000.
Dependiendo de la propiedad en cuestión se puede llegar a hacer las presentaciones judiciales con una mínima inversión de su parte, ofreciéndonos un porcentaje del bien o del dinero recaudado. También es posible vender su derecho de reclamo a un fondo por efectivo hoy. Consultanos!
Para estos juicios es conveniente pero no excluyente que el heredero ya tengo su Ciudadanía Polaca porque es difícil que otorguen la titularidad de tierras Polacas a un extranjero. Se puede pedir la monetización del inmueble en vez del título de propiedad en estos casos, lo cual generalmente resulta en un valor inferior del que recibirías al vender la propiedad.
En contraste a Polonia, los países como Ucrania y Bielorrusia todavía no son parte de la Unión Europea, por lo cual todavía no tienen legislación que contemple los reclamos de esta naturaleza. El día que quieran entrar a la UE se les va a exigir legislar el mecanismo para reclamos. Nosotros te podemos facilitar la obtención de toda la documentación que vas a necesitar el día que se posibiliten los reclamos en estos países.
We carry out official and non-official translations, depending on the customer’s needs. All documents necessary for the Polish citizenship application have to be presented along with their official translations.
Any other historical document that you are interested in translating maybe translated unofficially. Quite often, when searching for the documents required for the Polish citizenship application, one can find documents that are not essential for the process at all. They can be military records, real estate purchases, family letters, etc. In many cases clients simply want to know what the documents are about. In these cases, an unofficial translation is enough, which is done by a fully bilingual translator without a need to certify it. Below you can find all the types of different translations that we can carry out for you.Official translations:
- Spanish to Polish
- Russian to Polish
- English to Polish
- Spanish to Polish
- Spanish to Russian
- Spanish to English
- English to Spanish
- English to Polish
- English to Russian
- Russian to Spanish
- Russian to English
- Russian to Polish
- Polish to Spanish
- Polish to English
- Polish to Russian
- Old Russian (pre 1917)
- Old Russian to Spanish
- Old Russian to English
- Old Russian to Polish